_

_

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it just me, or...?

Here's one of the East Side Views from my office.





As you can see, there is some street repairs going on, and from the looks of the spray painted instructions, I am guessing that there is an underground water pipe that ruptured. (Looks almost like an alien text...don't it?)






Notice anything else?





Even though we live in a world of lather, rinse, repeat (I wont even get into the whole "plop plop fizz fizz" conspiracy right now...)as far as directions go,  I aint sure whether of not to be sad or amused over the fact that someone it necessary to repaint the crosswalks in order to have people avoid running into those barricades.

Then again, this could be one of those "Caution: Coffee is HOT" disclaimer type of thing.

Either way...I have decided to go with sadly amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment