_

_

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Incredible Hulk Animated: Opening Titles



The Hulk has always been one of my favorite characters as a child and that has actually lasted way into my adult life.

I remember being incredibly (pun intended) excited when the opening sequence for the 1960's Hulk Animated Series started (of the Marvel Superheroes Line) because it meant that for a few weeks, they would be running his stories, as opposed to say The Sub Mariner ones.



In the 1980's they created a new Hulk Animated Series. I remember liking the dark, almost tragic yet albeitly heroic opening music, which I felt described the Hulk incredibly (again...pun intended) well. Compared to the campy of the 60's music, this was, like all things '80's...a stark difference!




When my Dad saw this for the first time (from a recorded VCR tape) I remember him saying "We are NEVER erasing these." 

And you know what...we never did!

No comments:

Post a Comment